Ally Clearlane

Reviews: Ally Clearlane

Ally Clearlane

3.0

Mar 20, 2021
Refinanced my 15% car loan down to 5%.

Great customer service; especially when it came to my coordinator Melissa Blare. Process to apply was an easy process.

Mar 18, 2022
Not worth it

Never missed a payment we paid off our car. Thank God we had our bank send them the check. They sent our title said the loan was paid off. Then started calling say I am delinquent and my payment is past due. I explained to them I had already paid off my loan. They told me did not and I am responsible for the remainder of the loan which was over 14,000 dollars. I called my bank they confirmed that Ally had cash the check that was sent. After several weeks back and forth plus my bank send them the endorsed check they did in fact cash they finally closed my account.

Sep 12, 2022
Awesome customer service and fast process

Awesome customer service and fast process

May 16, 2022
Nightmare experience

The worst possible experience possible. I had a loan before with Ally and they were not bad so I assumed since they are Clearlane’s parent company then they would be good to go. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Steven Yang made the process so difficult and he kept screwing up and forgetting to request certain documents that I got sick of it and went with another bank. The only good that came out of that headache was the new bank offered me a whole percent point less on the interest than Clearlane.

Apr 20, 2022
Misleading

They sent me a re finance offer and after applying they said I didn’t qualified because I have a loan with Ally.

Apr 10, 2022
Not worth it

Hardest company ever to make a payment. They seem to only take paper check payments. I can never find the website to view my loan. I have never been able to speak to a person since refinancing with them.

Apr 08, 2022
Bad

I lost my car that I had for almost 4 years do to it broke down and fixing it it was going to be expensive I ask Ally to refinance my car and they Denied it so I told them to take the car .

Mar 27, 2022
Not happy to have Ally?

Why is Ally sending me an ad saying they can lower my interest rate and that they can save me money when my current high interest loan is with them to begin with?

Mar 21, 2022
Haha

Bait and Switch. I was prequalified for a lower rate and lower payment and also shave 6 months off the term. Sounded great. I went through the application. Got an email saying no offer and closed. Ok why? So I call and get an answer why to be told we can't see the reason. Also thanks for the extra inquiries on my credit report.

Mar 18, 2022

Mar 09, 2022
Stress free auto Fianancing with Ally Clearlane.

I dealt with a great gentleman named Curtis. He was so helpful, understanding and very knowledgeable on what he was talking about. He was relaxing and nowhere did he try to talk me into getting anything I didn't need. I actually enjoyed chatting with him. If I could control his HR Department Curtis would 100% get a 5.00 an hour increase from me! Curtis is 100% asset to Ally Clearlane!!

Mar 08, 2022
Nightmare! Super misleading. Avoid!

Got an approval then it was taken away. Absolutely bait and switch. Beware!