Ally Clearlane

Ally Clearlane

3.6

Apr 12, 2021
Loan Refinance

I just refinanced my car with Ally ClearLane, and had a great experience! Thanks to Sam who worked hand in hand with me to make sure everything was going smooth. Sam was awesome and worked with me on my crazy hours too, he had flexible schedule and was available whenever I called! The whole team is amazing and thing moved by very fast!

Mar 20, 2021
Refinanced my 15% car loan down to 5%.

Great customer service; especially when it came to my coordinator Melissa Blare. Process to apply was an easy process.

Easy application process

easy to apply

SImple process

Simple, fast and easy process. Very responsive team

Simple process

Simple, quick and responsive team

Simple process

The process was simple and they were responsive.

Mar 07, 2021
Amazing Service, quick &easy experience!

This whole process was so quick and easy. Customer service was exceptional! Chris was amazing to work with, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable with each step in the process. Chris under promised and over delivered. My loan was funded with in 2 weeks of starting the process and this allowed me to save on making a payment that month. Highly recommend using Ally Clearlake for refinancing needs!

Feb 24, 2021

They have no customer service, they will not help even in a disaster like we are going thru here in Texas. My employer wouldn't pay us for time missed. I asked for 1 deferment they wouldn't do it im always a week early and never miss guess none of that matters. Mean while my other company's I deal with put me first. Thanks for nothing, if you're looking for a company that won't have your back, look no further.

Feb 22, 2021
High apr

if you already have an existing loan with them and it comes up in your credit card that they will refinance with a better APR they will not.

Feb 08, 2021
Waste of time.

They replied back with email saying they don't have a loan for me at this time. But they didn't do a hard inquiry as far as I know.