Question

Determined84

Would it be convenient to pay off the 1 collection I have left on my credit report?/Boost my score
Collection.
I recently pay off a collection acct that I had on my credit report, but credit score only went up by 11 points on Equifax and no change at all on TU, is there a reason why this happens?
I have another collection but it only shows on TU, would it make a difference if a I pay it off? I don't see the point of me paying off the collection if I'm not going to see a difference on my score. Please some advice will be appreciated!

Boosting my credit score.
I'm trying to get approved on a mortgage with in the next 3-6 months
My scores on CK are
TU 636
EQuifax 682
Last night I checked on myfico.com and are way different
TU 604
EQuifax 671
Experian 636
I want my TU score to go up to 720, but I'm out of ideas I only own two credits cards from capital one, credit limits are $400 and $800. On the $400 i had some late payments the first year like 7 payments, so on my report shows as delinquent even tho now is in good standing. On the $800 I haven't miss a payment. My $400 cc shows only on TU and my $8oo cc shows on both TU and EQuifax, I don't want to open any more credit cards because of the inquiries, since I don't have good credit I don't think I will get approved for a $1000 or $2000 credit limit, I feel like I'm stuck and I don't know what else to do to boost my credit score. I need some advice I've been reading related questions but I already did most of the things.