Question

Asparae11

Would inquiries affect your credit score?
PLEASE READ: For the first time yesterday, I wanted to see the status of my credit since what I thought at first had a neutral credit score after taking out student loans and some debt that I still have to owe.

However, after recovering the account that I had before, I noticed that there were 3 inquiries and three credit accounts that I've never did before within the last year or two. Since these inquiries were made more than 90 days ago, I have doubts that I can report and dispute them since I've never made them before and I barely noticed these inquiries since I retrieved my account for the first time.

Would these inquiries greatly affect your credit score? And also would paying off important loans on time such as student loans and credit card payments (for regular or secured credit cards) boost your credit score over time so you can make up from the bad score?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN SHORT: I barely recovered my Credit Karma account yesterday and viewed my credit score for the first time, which currently shows in red, and noticed that I have 3 credit inquiries that I have never made before and since they were made last year (and more than 90 days old), I have doubts if I can report them to remove them off my credit report. And also I wanted to know if paying off student loans and credit card payments on time are the ones that can boost your credit score the most in order to make up the bad reports.

Thank you.