with a credit score of 550 what credit card should i apply for? if any at all?
if so i want to apply for a card to help improve my score, i dont have one currently at the moment

nitris

Most Helpful Response

Try applying  for an Orchard Bank credit card. Their credit cards help rebuild credit for those with lower credit scores.

Response by
tg101688

Try the Horizon Gold Card, this is an online store card, not a Visa or Mastercard, this can only be used on their online store. There is a small fee for this, like 29 a month, you will be approved, trust me. You get a 500 dollar credit limit, my fiance got this card and in 15 months it raised his credit score 58 points! Good card!

Response by
galacticaboy

Generally Capial One is pretty good for those with a low credit score or just strting out. If your score is taht low from debts I would highly reccomend paying off some of the delinquent debt before signing up for any credit cards as they will only be temptations to add to your debt.

Response by
Sirazrael

Submit to the Community