Will removing a high balance authorized user account raise my score?
A couple of years ago when I was trying to rebuild my credit, my friend added me on her CC as an authorized user. It appears on my credit for about a year, ending last year, showing a balance of $6,942 out of a 7k limit. I have my own credit and my score is good.

Is the high balance shown on this account hurting my score? It hasn't reported in a year but did, like I said, show a maxed out balance. Won't new Creditors see that as my outstanding debt or wonder? Should I dispute it and ask for it to be removed?