Question

Momohime

Will my score go up immediately when old collections fall off?
I have two large collections that are set to fall of my credit report soon. Will my credit score improve once those are gone, or will they just stop negatively affecting my score and let me build up from there without affecting it any more?

For example, if I have a 650 score and these accounts fall off, will I start rebuilding from 650 or will it immediately go up since there are both fewer accounts showing negative and a lower amount of money in debt?