Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

marms9643

Will getting an insurance quote count as a hard inquiry?

Get Quotes WITHIN 30 days

You must get as many quote as possible WITHIN 30 days. All 3 agencies treat this as shopping around. I take my current policy and blank out the company and all dollar amounts. Doing this speeds up the quote process. Last year, I went to 7 companies within 30 days without any hits on any of my scores. I ended up changing agents (Never deal with a friend) and saving 50%. From $1100 every 6 months to $1200 a years. Hanover is a great company. My new (non friend) agent beat every other company for home and auto. I have been with Hanover since 1983.

antiquelady600

my lowest for 25/50 in all catagories was my lowest of all others,but hows thier reputation?

Vlanson

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

An Insurance Agent's Perspective

An insurance report used for quoting your home or auto insurance is a soft hit, not a hard hit. There is no limit to how many quotes you can get in any specific period of time.

Fix it here

how much credit % monthly can i borrow agaist my monthly income ?