Question

janiejjj123

Will being taken off as an authorized user on my husbands high balance accounts help my credit utili
I am an authorized user on 2 of my husbands credit cards that he carries a high balance on. My credit cards have low balances. Can he take me off as a user and will it help my credit utilization percent?

short answer... Yes.  if he is going to pay it off soon then dont worry about it.  30% of your fico score is utilization but it also has no memory so as soon as those balances come down you will get your points back.  Tell him to keep his balance below 30%