Question

Reallyneedadvice

Why would my open accounts and payment histiory disappear off of my Transuion Report?
It happened in late October. My score has dropped to 0. I've checked it a several sites, and all say 0 for Open Accounts. I called Transunion's Dispute Center, and they say it's still on my report. All the places I'm checking are wrong. Even Transunion.com shows 0. I get Transunion monitoring from Capital One, and it shows 0 Open Accounts. I really need help. I've worked really hard, to improve my score, becasue I'm wanting to purchase a home. I don't know how to get this resolved. Transunion won't help me. They say all the other places are reporting wrong. I've called for over a month. Please help, if you can.