why should i pay back a loan when the school deliberately enrolled me when i was a convicted felon
the school i attented didnt screen me pertaining to my background,but yet they accepted me anyway and and kept up a 3.9 grade point average just to find out after they recieved the monies and i finished the course that i could not got my liscense and the instructors most of them got fired fo many reason!!!! the bottom line is that i was not even suppose to have been accepted,but thet did,;so why should i pay back money for something i cant even make money off on?????