Why is it Equifax can not get any information on the credit report right?
They have address that I have not lived at for more than 15 years, they have occupation/employment from a company that has been out of business for more than 15 years (I actually own my own business now and have been self employed for more than 6 years). They have bills/debts that are not mine and every time I send in the dispute they say they investigate it and still put it right back in when it is NOT mine. Equifax actually owes me money and they refuse to pay their bills.