Why doesn't it show all of my accounts?
It only shows 1 of my 2 credit cards, 1 of my 4 student loans, and also doesn't show any old accounts in collections. I got my score from annualcreditreport.com and it was much more thorough. There were about 10 different accounts shown, but creditkarma only shows me 2. Why doesn't it show most of my accounts? How can my credit score be accurate based on only 2 accounts?

AngelaM2002

Most Helpful Response

CK only shows open accounts. Also not all accounts are reported to all bureaus. 

Response by
AppleRules

Ok I have many open accounts. I find it hard to trust the accuracy if only a small percentage of my accounts are being taken into consideration. Maybe you're right, though. Maybe the 2 shown are the only 2 that are being reported to this one bureau. Which bureau is it we're seeing anyway?

AngelaM2002

Submit to the Community