Why doesn't it show all of my accounts?
It only shows 1 of my 2 credit cards, 1 of my 4 student loans, and also doesn't show any old accounts in collections. I got my score from and it was much more thorough. There were about 10 different accounts shown, but creditkarma only shows me 2. Why doesn't it show most of my accounts? How can my credit score be accurate based on only 2 accounts?

Most Helpful Response

CK only shows open accounts. Also not all accounts are reported to all bureaus. 

Ok I have many open accounts. I find it hard to trust the accuracy if only a small percentage of my accounts are being taken into consideration. Maybe you're right, though. Maybe the 2 shown are the only 2 that are being reported to this one bureau. Which bureau is it we're seeing anyway?