Question

ClevererScreenName

Why does my report say missed payments but all my accounts say no missed payments?

Don't overreact...

Credit Karma is a tool for you to use to keep an eye on things.  It is NOT the document of record.  If something catches your attention, then refer to the document of record...your actual credit reports with Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. 

So in both of your situations, you need to look up the actual credit report and see what it shows.  Its likely not a real problem, but just a reporting glitch between those bureaus and CreditKarma.  However, if you do see something in those reports...well, that's when you need to dispute the information and get it fixed.

At the end of the day, Credit karma did exactly what it was intended to do....provide you with a way to keep tabs on your credit and alert you to anything out of the ordinary.  Its a tool.  Use it as such.

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

trans/equi score

I have the same issue. Last week I had zero missed payments on both ends. This is a huge anomaly ! On my trans I have a 731 score with 167/167 on time payments but some how with in a week my trans changed from zero missed payments to 67 missed payments out of the blie with 174/241 with a 715 score. There must be a bug. Im very concered now! 

I want to know my report and my credit score

jloes

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.