Question

ClevererScreenName

Why does my report say missed payments but all my accounts say no missed payments?

Most Helpful Response

Don't overreact...

Credit Karma is a tool for you to use to keep an eye on things.  It is NOT the document of record.  If something catches your attention, then refer to the document of record...your actual credit reports with Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. 

So in both of your situations, you need to look up the actual credit report and see what it shows.  Its likely not a real problem, but just a reporting glitch between those bureaus and CreditKarma.  However, if you do see something in those reports...well, that's when you need to dispute the information and get it fixed.

At the end of the day, Credit karma did exactly what it was intended to do....provide you with a way to keep tabs on your credit and alert you to anything out of the ordinary.  Its a tool.  Use it as such.

trans/equi score

I have the same issue. Last week I had zero missed payments on both ends. This is a huge anomaly ! On my trans I have a 731 score with 167/167 on time payments but some how with in a week my trans changed from zero missed payments to 67 missed payments out of the blie with 174/241 with a 715 score. There must be a bug. Im very concered now! 

I want to know my report and my credit score