Question

Irondiesel58

Why does Credit Karma collect our credit infomation and the site is useless all the time!
I'll tell you,
So if your number they give you is incorrect then the site is useless. Why simulat with a number that is incorrect to begin with. This is nothing but a site to collect our credit info to sell lists to credit reporting companies and anyone who want it. My E-mail has been just FULL of credit people who will get me better rates on cards help me pay down balances that I don't even have get me a mortgage. WHAT A SCAM AND I FELL FOR IT. Not only that but they have all my info. DAM!