Question

tomartennie

why can't i see my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

why can't i see my credit score from credit karma

tg101688

• Does anything say you have a "thin file", no credit history or limited credit? If so it simply means you dont have enough credit information for the credit bureaus to compute your credit score. You wont be able to see your score until you have established credit. My suggestion is to open a secured credit card to start off with (use it and make payments on time). Within 12-24 months you would have established credit and should have a credit score by then and probably qualify for an unsecured credit card. 
  • However, if you already have an established credit history then you may want to check your credit reports (annualcreditreport.com) to see if everything is correct. If you have very few accounts and they aren't being reported to all the credit bureaus then you could easily be labeled as "thin file" which they wont be able to generate a credit score.

Ms. Carol Aller

I have many years of good credit an have received various reports over the years, so I do not know why I can't get my FICO score on this site. They advertise that it is free, but I have to jump through hoops now to get it? I am not sending  ...and WILL NOT SEND private, sensitive information in the mail? Who is going to see it? Where is it really going?  Why can't Credit Karma varify my identity on line??  I have no problem with any business confirming my identity!!  I haven't moved in 40 years; everything has been the same for the last 32 years after my divorce.  There needs to be another way then sending paperwork in snail mail for anyone to get their hands on!!  Why do I need to risk identity theft just to get my FICO score.  What a bogus web site. No truth in advertising here!!

CK sucks

I can't see anyone's response!!!! This is a crap site and creditkarma is a crap site. Can't verify my info???? My name birthday social. I'm sure I have those correct!

You need to supply a lot more information to this very bland question, "Why can't I see my credit score?"  Are you referring to credit scores provided by each Credit Bureau?  Are you talking about CreditKarma.com credit score?  What exactly are you referring to? 

cant get my Credit Report

every time i try to get my credit report no matter the site it keeps saying that it cant be done online because they cant verify my informortion even tho i have had the same address for 13 years and i just recently moved 

I cannot get my credit score

Everytime i try to check it says my information doesn't match in bureau im just curious coz i only have the joint account with my husband does it matter? 

Veiwing my score and whats on my report

It hasnt let me in in over a year

I cant see my credit score

It keeps telling me that my personal information is wrong. And I really dont understand why, my name hasnt changed, my phone number hasnt changed, i know my social... and i even tried with my recent address and the one from a year ago.

I just want to see my score, and figure out whats wrong.