Question

HemiMoparGuy

Why are my scores so different? I've been in the process the about 6 months of building my credit.
According to CK, I am at Transunion 623 and equifax 582...I understand that part as the information on each bureau is not the same. However, according to a report pulled from my bank for an auto loan, Transunion shows 718...that's nearly 100 pts better, I'm not complaining, because it got me a decent interest rate, I am just inexperienced with credit and wondering why I am hounding myself that I can't build my score very well according to CK, but the actual reports from banks show I am in pretty good shape.