Question

Roscoeb31

Who do I dispute this with?
I owe a local oxygen supplier for oxygen that I used from December 24, 2011 thru August 21, 2012. At that point I called and told them to come and get their equipment because I no longer needed it. There have been several more calls asking them to do this since then but the equipment still sits here several years later. I just discovered they appear on my credit reports as unpaid. They are unpaid but all I'm willing to pay is what I actually used. Do I contact the oxygen supplier or the collection agency this is listed with?

Most Helpful Response

Start with the supplier.  They may accept your payment or tell you that you have to contact the collection agency.  Try to do a "pay for delete".