Question

Mykalli

Where is everyone going now that Credit Karma is just a credit report?
I used to use Credit Karma as a financial tool. It was organized and effective. I visited the site several times a week to use their valuable financial tools. (calendar, bureau report dates, bill reminders, daily accounts updates)

Now it appears to be little more than credit reports. The site is very counter intuitive for finding the information that you need. Far too many clicks just to get to useful info. The credit reports are nice, but not as useful as the tools they replaced. Certainly not nice enough to come back often. I can now get my reports from many free sites (credit cards, banks) It would have been nice for them to just add the reports to what they had instead of replacing everything.

Looks like they changed their business model and adopted a new set of user offerings. So where is everyone going to go to get what we used to have at Credit Karma? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you