When you get a subsidized student loan from school, is it a hard, soft, or no inquiry at all?
I have a student loan since August 2011, and I am not sure if I got a hard inquiry from it or not and I have a total of $3500 that I used. Also does taking more out from the same school and company increase hard inquiries? If you have the school take out a student loan from another company increase your hard inquiries?

Lastly does directly applying for a subsidized student loan increase your hard inquiries?