Question

momart

When will my bankruptcy come off of my credit report so my score can increase?

Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next

Learn your rights

7 to 10 years depending. Learn your rights at cleanslatecredit. org don't pay for free information. Don't pay for letters.

Truereliable

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. realhacks4510 @ gmail. com is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Ladel90

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend 90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800’s 

7-10 Years, BUT....

Hi.. i have a chapter 7 still showing on my credit report filed and discharged in 2010. my current, up to date credit score per Credit Karma run just a few miutes ago is 703. it too these 8 years to rebuild up to a score over 700 and it has been well worth the struggle. my bankruptcy was filed after an agnizing period of of a reposession after my ex turned in a leased vehicle early, my Mom allowed a vehicle to be repossessed on a loan i co-signed and then passed away a few years later.. and all of this remaining on MY credit report because, of course my name was on the original agreements. i really felt i had no other choice. my score was 501 when the bankruptcy wwas discharged in May 2010. and today, as i said, its 703 and i have established some good high credit lines totaling some $16,000 on credit cards and approval for 50K in car loans if i choose to do so.. please dont let the bankruptcy stop you from starting to rebuild your credit now. the first offer you get will likely be from Capial One.. take that offer and go from there. its a process that works and will serve you...

Melowme

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.  

Truereliable

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at  besthacker0509 @ gmail . com  He's affordable and always at your service.

Ladel90

Hackers who fix credit scores

Everyone who falls for the scam of hackers fixing your credit score are the people who are writing this to scam people.  There is no such thing as a person being able to fix credit scores.  The email of the hacker wouldn't be advertised for everyone to see eunless your are the scammer!

If it sounds to good to be true!  WATCH OUT!

Nonsense!

Your bankruptcy does not have to come off your credit report for your score to increase! I’m 2 years out of bankruptcy and my score is already back up to 700. That’s not how it works - if it worked like that you’d be out of luck for 7 to 10 years!

Truereliable

Bankruptcy

Ten years for chapter 7. Chapter 13 is 7 years.

jloes

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m 

Truereliable

Ladel90

Ladel90

10 Years Chapter 7....7 years chapter 13.

Enter Your ReplyI’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was.'' besthacker0509 @ gmail . com '' is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Ladel90

7 years

I used to work for a well known major bank, 90% of the things I know about credit reports is because I worked there. I wouldn't have know how to access the info or what it meant. But a bankruptcy will stay on your credit report for 7 years. Your score can increase in that time but in regards to the amount of time the bankruptcy will stay on the report overall it's 7 years. If you check after the year mark and it hasn't been lifted, you need to call each CBR agency and request an update to the records.

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, remove bankruptcy permanetly, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was.'' besthacker0509 @ gmail . com '' is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Ladel90

In my case 6 years

I filed Chapter 7 on March 22, 2012, and it was discharged in August, 2012.  I  recently got a message from Experian that it will be falling off on Friday, which is 6 years from the date of filing.  Taking a while for my score to come back though, high 690's-705 depending on the bureau.  Curious to see what happenes when it drops. Pre-BK I was at 805, lowest was in the 540's.  

CLoeza

Enter Your ReplyI find this comment interesting. Did you go through a "credit fixer" to accomplish this? My Chapter 7 was discharged June 2012 putting me at 7 years out. What specifically did you do to eliminate the standard 10 year rule?

mali0723

i am just shy of 7 years from my discharge date from Chapter 7. My credit is high 600s right now, but i'm dying for this to drop off so I can see what happens after. What did you do to get it dropped after 6 years? 

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was.'' besthacker0509 @ gmail . com '' is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Ladel90

10 years

7 to 10 years

Depends on the type of bankruptcies 

but you should start rebuilding you credit before that. 

Read the articles on this site to learn how. 

Ladel90

Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next