Question

Babyangel67

What should I do if I was just sent to collections: North Shore Agency?
What should I do if verizon just sent me to collections:North Shore Agency? I was making payments to verizon for the account I closed but I forgot to make the next payment on time so I recieved a letter from North shore. I don't know if I should pay it off, they havent contacted me via phone.

You honestly do not want to be called by a collection agency. Keep all communications by US Mail and keep them in a file until after this debt is fully paid and resolved. Just make regular payments to them and get that bill paid in full ASAP.