Question

IrishDave42

What is the lowest credit rating you can have to get a decent auto loan?
I am probably going to need a new car in the next year for my new job since I drive over 40 miles to work and my car already has 173k miles on it. I am hoping to get my credit score up about 50 points in the next year but it would still be in the low 600s and I am wondering if I can get a decent auto loan with that. Obviously I know I will have a pretty high interest rate but hoping to be able to get something around 7 to 10 percent. Is that possible with such a low score?