Question

ucwarrior1

What is the likelihood of being approved with medium credit and 1099 but no tax report yet?
Information: I have a credit score of about 650. I am currently 1099 (independent worker/contractor selling insurance). Ive been in the position 1 year but do not have a 1099 tax return yet. I do have a small amount of W2 related income. Total income roughly: 27000.
I'd like to know any suggestions and likely hood of being approved. I'm aiming before the end of 2016 or right away into the new year. I have a co signer who makes half of what I do. Do they add our incomes? How can she help?

Thanks!