Question

Posted in Banking

curt985

What if a creditor (once was my bank), makes bad report that was their fault?
I won approx. $6,000.00 from a lottery in the mail. I deposited t!he check in my personal checking account, but before deposit I g I showed it to the manager and he said that it was a good check, but, I had to wait 10 days before cashing it. I waited 12-13 days before spending it! All was fine! Then the bank sends a letter from their collection office saying the check was no good, by then I had spent more than half ( this was the time of Hurricane Katrina). I purchased items I needed for repair! Anyway that's been more than 8 years ago and they are still giving me trouble! This was their fault! I will not mention the banks name, although it is one of the biggest in the nation! What do you think?