What happens if you credit ruined because of a bad marriage? My credit was ruined by my spouse.
After being with my husband for years in a terrible marriage, I am left with destroyed credit. Most things have gone delinquent or to collections. Most of everything was put under my name to manage. Then life fell apart, and I couldn't keep up. He ran up the bills and my credit score took the hit. I've been trying to get a divorce for over two years, and my score only gets worse. Is there any hope in recovering from all this?