Question

ilovebryce

what happen to being able to see all my accounts? this new site sucks

Most Helpful Response

Please bring back the old format

I can't believe how bad this new site format is.  Please go back to the old format or add the personal accounts information that we all liked to have.  I used to be able to see all the individual credit card accounts that I had including balances, as well as my car loan and my mortgage balances.  AND the total of my outstanding credit.  CK used to be a very helpful resource...not so much now. 

oliver169

Pretty Please bring back the old format

dixie1940

YES! Definatly agree The new sight really is bad. I waited a few months to say anything & gave it a chance but in the end.

It Really does suck. 

Lachdanan

I agree this new format is pretty bad.  I thought the old format was 100 times better than this new one.

caford74

This site has turned into a a vehicle to resell credit cards, insurance and personal loans. With the exception for supplying a credit score it sucks. I used to feel this site was here as a helpful tool to help increase and learn how to manage credit. Many of people will get themselves into a worse credit situation if they follow the reccomendations of this site. It's sad. 

poohwife

I just recieved all of my credit reports and this site doesnt list all the accounts that are on them. As a matter of fact, it's not even close to having the right information that is on my credit reports. They should not be able to have this site if they are going to keep putting information out there that isn't correct. 

stev12345678

Enter Your Reply

Is there a way to see all of the accounts?  I can't find it

Why would they take away the best feature?

lahoma1974

please bring back the old one this one sucks

mjpuckett

I totally agree

Cshag

This new format SUCKS.. cannot get any information I need- All you see is advertising .. has anyone found a new site with better info, like CreditKarma used to have?

Barts71

Enter Your Reply I agree ( eould like to see the old site back

pypper01

Enter Your Reply

I agree. I want to see the list o my creditors......

rinkadink40

Enter Your Reply  I do not like the new format either.  Why is it when something works someone always comes along and changes it???  Please bring back a forman I can get more use out of.

cordory

I agree, I found the old format much more useful. Don,t go to the site much anymore. Not able to do a quick check on accounts.

new, but not better

I agree the new format is no where near as good as the old one.  I used to be able to look at the history of a single account.  Now all we get is the credit report for all accounts.  While it is nice to have two scores shown, that could have easily been accomplished with the old format. Another case of newer does not mean better.

Captcrunch

I really enjoyed the ability to watch account balances decrease over time....good motivation

cashsarah2

I agree.  Really no uss to use this site.  Too hard to maneumver or respond.

New Site

It's bad, I don't like it at all.

dennisbloxham39

The new site sucks and is not user friendly at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New changes are not good

CK's new site is really bad. I have never liked the report format used by all the bureaus, and now CK has regressed to this method. I can't see a quick view of my total card line vs. card debt - which was very convienient. Also, the time it takes to get a score update seems to increase with every new upgrade. CK will find my login rate will begin diminishing.    

Not a good format

Absoulutely. I used to visit CK every week to check on my debt payment progress. THere was a nice graph associated with each debt and I was able to see how quickly I was paying each debt down. Now I have to struggle and work to figure anything out. There is no lack of credit cards to sign up for though. It seems like 50% of the page is covered in  advertisements now. I MUCH preferred the old format. Credit Karma, please listent to these complaints and revise your website.

New site

Please go back to the old site, this new site does not update accounts after making payments, sometimes

you have to now wait 7 days!

boymetgirl80013

Several of my accounts updated faster on Equifax though they are connected to Transunion, The old version that updated your score as balances dropped was very helpful and motivating, this new version is an awful update that should be rescinded immediately

cev2387

It is getting worse. I made a $1000 payment on a credit card on the 5th, it is now the 30th and nothing. I miss how we used to be able to monitor the communication that Ck had with each indiviual account and check if there are any errors for the account updates. Now it seems like it's just a site used to see what CC you qualify for and provides a sign up portal. No one likes the new format.

cev2387

Ha, the sight can't even get something as simple as the date right.^^^^ Wow, how sad.

cev2387

And now it is not even posting what you actually type in. This place is a joke....... 

Site= web address

Sight=Vision.

Come on IT dapartment, get it together.

NOT AS INFORMATIVE

Old site was much more informative and personlaized. Sorry, you have not improved with this format.

Most info is there, just so confusing

I think the issue people are having is that they can't find the information they wanted from before, in the intuitive way they used to be able the find it. The fact that the info is there is one thing, but that doesn't change the fact that the redesign is incredibly user-unintuitive. It's structured in a way that the pathways to get to the information don't make sense to most people, with subsections placed seemingly randomly within vague page names and areas you wouldn't think of. It's just plain badly designed and should be addressed, since I think all the people who are complaining would agree that the old site was a very useful resource. You should listen to your customers and make their experience easier, since that's why people come to the site in the first place. If people can't find thebasic information they're looking for without going into the Help section and starting a forum topic, then visiting the site becomes more hassle than it's worth. I agree with them completely and visit the site far less these days.

A feature I cannot seem to locate anywhere is a collection of your upcoming due dates for your accounts. If it exists, it is not anywhere I have looked. If it doesn't exist, I believe that would be and incredibly useful feature, one that I cannot believe the site designers didn't think of (if they didn't).  For people who are trying to rebuild their credit and pay off multiple accounts in an efficent way, a one-stop shop for due dates would be fantastic to help plan for the effective distribution of payday funds. 

Thanks!

cisco50

I truly beleive that the owners of this sight did not draw the anticipated business in new credit card subscriptions and so in turn have cut web designers from payroll

stev12345678

Enter Your Reply

Is anyone actually listening to these complaints?

Whut

Enter Your Reply  New design is terrible, the information is there, you just have to hunt for it!!! 

I hate it too, its so useless. I cant even see when the bank wil be reporting to credit bureau. Poor features.

walkfoxfire

I'm with you on this one....I really like the fact that I could see the date the bank would be reporting.  I hope they bring it back, I found it very useful. Enter Your Reply

The information is still all there, but it isn't user friendly. I like the idea of having two credit scores, but it needs to be organized in a better manner.

gabugg52

Enter Your Reply

The information is still all there?   Where?  I can't find my loan balance....