What cards to apply to with a 610 credit karma score?
I only have one credit card right now, which is capital one quicksilver mastercard with no annual fee, and a $1800 credit limit. I don't any store cards. I have 2 installment loans. What credit cards am I most likely to get approved for?

I feel like 600 is the limbo score, you are stuck where it takes the longest to see improvements, there are no credit cards at this score, the poor credit cards are bull**** now, since you probably already have an unsecured card with no annual fees, but your credit is still not good enough to qualify for next tier cards

stuck in limbo