Weird LVNV loan on credit report?
Hello all...I have very poor credit and I'm working on paying off my debts. I just paid off a big one which was about $1100. I have about $2,220 worth of other debts to pay off still. I'm working on score went up 23 points though! :)

Anyway, I was looking under loans and my car payment is there....but there is another loan that I know I never took out. It's from LVNV funding...I have heard really bad things about these guys. But i was just wondering...could a credit card debt fall under the "loan" section? I don't get it...i never took out a loan other than my car...what do i do about this?