Time between applications for buisiness/personal?
First, thanks for helping.

My question is simple.

I screwed up my credit at a young age, but now I'm older and I've had time to repair it.

I'm back around 670, and last month I got my first un-secured visa in a long time (Amazon Rewards by Chase if you're curious). They extended me a $500 limit.

I only have 1 hard inquiry from that card, but now that I am more creditworthy, I'd also like to open a card for my small business because I never mix personal and business transactions (and I'd love to earn points there since I spend about 10-15k/mo on expenses).

My question is this - since I'm applying for a business card, will banks take into account how recently I opened a personal card, or will they recognize that I wanted one for personal and one for business. i.e. should I wait 6 months to apply for the business card or is it relatively safe to do so now?