Should I Remove Myself As An Authorized User on Husband's Accounts?
So I have been helping my husband improve his credit score and now that it’s in good standing, I have to work on mine. He has added me to all of his credit cards and accounts in general because he is active duty military and this will help me access his accounts if I need to. Since he did this, we have obtained a POA which will allow me to do the same but now I am wondering if I should remove myself from his credit cards as I have a feeling it’s going against me…. For example: My total of debt for credit cards appears to be $7,000 but of that $7,000 I truly only have $3,000 and the rest is all my husband but it’s showing on my report. Advice?