Should I pay off my student loans now or later?
I have been out of college since December 2014, and I am on a 10 year repayment plan which will end with the last payment on June 1st, 2025. So, I've learned that it is good to have a mixture of credit accounts (student loan, mortgage, auto, card, etc...), it's good to have a high average age of accounts, and it is good to have a high credit limit with low utilization. If I pay my student loans off, that will only leave my credit card which I just opened last year. Yes, I know that accounts stay on your credit for 7 years after they are closed, but some scoring systems only look at open accounts from what I've read. My student loans are #1 is 6 years old, #2 is 5 years old, and #3 is 2 years old. I have the money to pay them all off very soon. So I have several questions I would like answered:
• It's not best to pay them completely off so that the accounts close, is it?
• Does the "keep a low utilization rate for good cred" also apply to installment loans such as my student loans?
• Should I pay the 5 and 2 year one off and keep the 6 year one open so that the average age of accounts will go up? Or is it more important to have the accounts stay open so that the utilization rate and credit limit will look even better?
• Should I pay all except a penny (is that allowed?) off on the loans and just keep them all open for the length of the term? Um, would that look good on my credit if I postponed paying off 1 cent on each loan for another 9 years?
• I would like to avoid interest accruing as much as possible over the next 9 years, so is paying all except a 1 cent off an option? For instance, could I pay tomorrow on my loans everything I owe minus 1 cent, and then just keep the loans open for the next 9 years? Or would they just close the account if it were that close?

Thank you in advance for any advice or insight. As of typing this question my gut says to pay loan #1 and #2 down to just 1 cent remaining, and to pay loan #3 off. This way, I keep somewhat of high credit I will keep #1 and #2 open helping with utilization, while not accruing very much interest. Getting rid of #3 completely will help with average age of accounts. However, this plan is based on my limited understanding. Let me know if I'm just totally wrong or what. Much appreciation to anyone who answers. Sorry if this question has already been asked, I could not find it and I really want to know... Just link me to it if it has.