Question

mrhawk12

selling a house with little equity

Same as my other answer. 

Jensetter04

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend 90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800’s 

FIX IT HERE

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m, He’s name is Steve Giacalone… You will be glad you did

FIX IT HERE

FSBO, Short Sale or Deed In Lieu

I think there are several options that you can try.  If you have any equity in your home, you can try and sell as a for sale by owner.  It will allow you to try and find a buyer that is not being represented by an agent.  The biggest thing to make sure you do is ask people to bring a copy of their pre approval before they come and talk to you with the lenders contact information on it.  Then you can call the lender and make sure that they people are able to buy your home.  

Number 1 mistake that people make is not making sure the buyer is qualified because the buyer said they were but they are not.

If they does not work, then I would call your bank before you get far behind in your payments and ask if they will allow you to do a deed in lieu vs letting the home go into foreclosure.  

Last option is a short sale which is not terrible if done with someone that understands them.  Normally a real estate agent that specializes in them.

Under no circumstance should you sell as a contract for deed or sign your deed away to someone as you will still be stuck with the loan but not have any ownership in the home which would be bad.

Good Luck,