REPUTABLE CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES???
Have you used any sucessfully? No theoretical answers please....
What sort of services did they offer?

thoth3g

Eclipse Credit Repair

Hi! Eclipse Credit Solutions works on repairing credit with all 3 bureaus and also show you how to raise your scores for the lowest price guaranteed of $350 no matter how bad your credit is & no additional charges ever! Most credit repair companies do not show you how much they charge you on their websites because their prices are very high! With Eclipse, results are shown in 1 month! Eclipse works on any negative item no matter what it is! 713-855-9437 https://www.facebook.com/eclipsecreditsolutionsrepair

Response by
EclipseCreditRepair

Call Me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you SERIOUSLY want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy

Response by
amyestevens

Hello Amy,

I would like to talk to you about repairing my credit. I am looking for a fast way to do it. I need an advice. Please contact me. Thank you

My email is corinast.rosa@hotmail.com

corina011

Integrity Credit Restoration is another one. There's a lot of them out there but most of them are smaller companies that focus on specific areas. 

Response by
pkelly812

Well what works for some people may not work for others.  Credit Card companies can be difficult to deal with some times and some people may need legal help.

Response by
a1creditdiva

I used CareOne (www.careonecredit.com) They are Awesome. When I first signed up with them I was $14,000 in debt but now I am only in debt about $6,000. They are VERY reputable. They always keep in touch with you to see if you have any questions. They call you to keep you up to date with your plan. They also send you a letter every time one of your creditors have accepted a settlement offer from the Atty. that you were assigned. If you don't want to go that route they also have an option as to where you can consolidate your debt. Check them out! I would recommend CareOne to ANYONE that asked your question. They have helped me out a great deal.

Response by
a1creditdiva

Do they charge as much as these other places?

jimbo06

that dont do anything you cant do for yourself...

reputable credit repair companies are like unicorns... a lot of people talk about them, but, no one has ever proven they exist..

Response by
matman1490

Submit to the Community