Question

thoth3g

REPUTABLE CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES???
Have you used any sucessfully? No theoretical answers please....
What sort of services did they offer?

Do not use Lexington law!

Do not use Lexington law!

Most Helpful Response

I used CareOne (www.careonecredit.com) They are Awesome. When I first signed up with them I was $14,000 in debt but now I am only in debt about $6,000. They are VERY reputable. They always keep in touch with you to see if you have any questions. They call you to keep you up to date with your plan. They also send you a letter every time one of your creditors have accepted a settlement offer from the Atty. that you were assigned. If you don't want to go that route they also have an option as to where you can consolidate your debt. Check them out! I would recommend CareOne to ANYONE that asked your question. They have helped me out a great deal.

jimbo06

Do they charge as much as these other places?

that dont do anything you cant do for yourself...

reputable credit repair companies are like unicorns... a lot of people talk about them, but, no one has ever proven they exist..

it depends

It really depends on the company you chose. From what i understand most companies do the same thing that you can do on your own.

Well what works for some people may not work for others.  Credit Card companies can be difficult to deal with some times and some people may need legal help.

Here's my story

I used 2 different companies. The first company (which I will not name) is well-known and advertises as if they are a law firm. Further, the salesperson called himself a paralegal. I am not sure how legal that is for a non-certified paralegal to call themselves a paralegal. Anyways, this company got me in for cheap and charged me $99/ month. I thought "for a legal service to fix my credit that is cheap". Little did I know after research that they were only sending template letters that they send for every client to the bureaus. Even worse, they only went after a select number of accounts. After 5 moths of this and no results I canceled. They still charged me a second month. 

I was searching and found White, Jacobs & Associates - www.whitejacobs.com. They were really hard to find but I did a lot of research and I was blown away by all the review they had. I called and to my surprise I talked to the ATTORNEY!!! After 4 months, they had most of my bad accounts taken care of ( they helped me settle a few small ones) and even helped me get new credit cards to build my credit. These guys did more for me than you can imagine. I now KNOW and UNDERSTAND credit like the professionals. I am forever thankful. I hope this give people researching hope! 

Call Me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you SERIOUSLY want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy

corina011

Hello Amy,

I would like to talk to you about repairing my credit. I am looking for a fast way to do it. I need an advice. Please contact me. Thank you

My email is corinast.rosa@hotmail.com

Integrity Credit Restoration is another one. There's a lot of them out there but most of them are smaller companies that focus on specific areas.