Question

thoth3g

REPUTABLE CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES???
Have you used any sucessfully? No theoretical answers please....
What sort of services did they offer?

Cleanslatecredit .org

Still the best choice for people who like to save their money.

MoonbeamStar

I wouldn't pay more for less personally. But there will always be stupid people who like to throw away their money. Those people can go with reliant and select us and all the other nj criminals
๐Ÿ˜

ClevelanderG

LMFAO oh hell no.

TheDills2

reliant credit repair is shameful. NJ credit repair has no credibility.

Clean slate has my vote

Found this thread and decided to do some comparison shopping. Reliant credit in New Jersey bills as the most affordable but it isn't really. The prices run between $180 + and they have an up front charge that is waived if you sign on friends. But I don't want to spam my friends so that's a no go for me.
The price is indeed too high as has been noted by multiple reviewers here. They have an employee that drops reviews for the company and that smacks of desperation to me.

Then clean slate credit consultants in Florida. Branded as the donkey show. Priced at $59 to $25 and some pricing between $40 and $10 depending on who it is. Truly the best prices and the most unconventional website anywhere. Not for everyone. I was shocked but I figured it out. No upfront costs and they don't bill a credit card which I like. Google reviews rank at 200+. Impressive in this day and age.

Select us credit repair in New Jersey as well. They have a strange website. Very sparse. I didn't like the layout of the site. Prices are hard to find bit eventually one finds more of the same. Upfront charging. Auto billed credit cards and excessive pricing.

If you don't mind vulgar crass humor and vulgarity clean slate is the best choice price wise for consumers. If you want to pay a lot more then reliant and select us are the way to go if you're in Jersey.

I saw it mentioned that the owner of reliant has a criminal history. If that is true I think it's very sad and would worry me because of the nature of identity theft and so on. Some people may look past it and I applaud them. I can't take that chance.

belinsarah

thank you for this info. I won't pay anyone 180 dollars. I ain't paying no private school for someone elses kids before I pay for mine.๐Ÿ‘

LLCoolB

nor should you. people come to credit repair to get helped not to get fleeced. do what you can for yourself if you can and have the time thats what i recommend.

bluebellpops

Dont worry i wouldn't take the chance either. I don't think people who sign up with them know about it. Goodthing someone put that up.

HouseNYC

Good work ๐Ÿ‘

woweejello69

now go get your shinebox

Reliant Credit Repair

Theyre a great company very educational and informative BEFORE they even took a dime. I knew exactly what i as getting myself into and I am so pleased with my resutls. they helped me with my credit, helped me get out of my home without having to foreclose on it, and really just helped me out of this misery of debt i was in. My credit and situation arent quite perfect but ive made a TON of progress since we started and im so grateful for that

miizscook

good to know i am shopping around and dont want to pressured to buy on the first call thanks 

lululov

yea i used them too and they helped me i got scammed by a debt consolodation company Debt Defense Services by Ace Business Solutions LLC DONT EVER FALL FOR IT PLEASE!!! they told me they would be taking care of my debts and I sent them payments every month and here I am with a million accounts in collections!! anyways Jasmine and Sherma help me we are trying to take legal action and I a seeing improvement in my credit

helpful! thanks!!

lexington law charges $150-200
reliant credit repair charges $150-$300
clean slate credit consultants charges $59 - $25

this is getting ugly but not as ugly as it is when you pay a lot of money and get taken advantage of.

NellyB67

so basically all the back and forth produces one company that actually prices low enough for anyone to afford it.

hanna0283

๐Ÿ‘ clean slate credit cons. as described. reviews through the ceiling from all across the usa

Reliant Credit Update

I have been working with Reliant Credit Repair and they were honest about what they could do. they helped me get some collections off and keep them off (just a heads up you have to pay them once they get removed) but im very satisfied with my results they told me it would take 6-9 months and so i've still got a few more months but im really happy with my progress and where my scores are!

ALJ69

Very expensive company ๐Ÿ˜’ as much as Lexington Law but not Lexington Law Why should I go here??!

AJ121611

It’s simple really. When comparing the two companies it’s a no brainer, Lexington Law’s reviews are awful Reliant has some really outstanding reviews it’s like comparing apples to oranges here! And I truly believe that you get what you pay for I have never had a good experience paying pennies for a product let alone a service. Personally, I’ve worked with them and have had great success using their service so I’m a testament to their work! Hope this helps ♥๏ธ

Sue02272000

Relianr offers a free consultation btw just scheduled mine for monday. ready to get this credit nightmare over with regardless of who you guys go with wishing you all the best of luck i know how it feels to be in the slums with your credit!

MarPer

pennies? apples and oranges? this company charges MORE than Lexington Law. If that is even possible. Must be some seriously good service, however would have been nice to see a non biased reply and not one from someone who has given the company 44 reviews in less than 6 months many hurting lexington law to boost sales towards it. Either you are a huge fan or you work for them. Thumbs down here coach. ๐Ÿ‘Ž Is Facebook at play here ๐Ÿค”
Visit Lexington law today they will help you ask for Amy Stevens, she helped me and may help you too

AJ121611

Hey MarPer,

Yes exactly I said I was a testament to their work so i worked with them in the past and ofc, as i did here im sharing my experience for others. Their service is indeed outstanding, results even better, so they do have some seriously good service!! The question that was asked really only applies to someone who has worked with them in the past hence, the biased review. lol but just like you, and everyone else on these forms, i post to help people out so i appreciate you looking out for everyone on here the way I do ! its refreshing to see someone who cares and is as passionate as I am!  <3 :) 

AdizZaBrook

PRICES ARE TOO HIGH TO BE OF SIGNIFICANT USE TO A CONSUMER. "NUMBER ONE/FASTEST GROWING CREDIT REPAIR" SEEMS TO BE A SELF PROCLAMATION. MORE OVER PRICED GARBAGE WITH NO REAL VALUE TO CONSUMER.

Kathead68

You shouldn't go there, that's the whole point. I think I speak for everyone when I say reliant is too expensive for anyone.

Reliant Credit Repair

Yes I have successfully used a credit repair company named Reliant Credit Repair. They didnt just offer credit repair services they do so much more than wiping your credit slate clean. They really take the time to help you fix your credit, rebuild it by recommending the best financial products for you, and have so many affiliates they can refer you to in order to achieve your financial goals. They stand behind their word when they say they are reliable and transparent. I cant thank them enough for helping me, its easy to find a credit repair company to work on your credit but finding someone like Reliant Credit Repair who turly cares and helps you see out your financial goals is rare. I would highly recommend them

domspi1

I found this to be very helpful thank you

i do need a lot of hand holding so im glad to hear they offer it

thanks

.

hgg1469

you must think everyone in this forum is a fool son ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

checked them out on instagram lots of hlpeful stuff thanks

Reliant Credit Repair

Try Reliant Credit Repair, their dispute process is really fast. 

AdizZaBrook

eortega717

Their prices are acutally average!! i used Credit Karma to find a company and went with Reliant Credit Repair and their services are great my score has increased tremendously so i would definitely say  you get what you pay for give it a shot. i looked at it as an investment save so muvh more with good credit its crazy

checked their prices and yea theyre average to be honest but really good reviews thanks ill check it out

HaydeeKayNJ

Nonsense. The dispute process is the same for everyone because the time constraint is the same for anyone. Credit Karma even says so. 30-45 days and no more. On top of which this company violates teh federal law as outlined in the credit repair organization act by charging upfront for service. It may have worked for you or you may work for them, but the process is the same for everyone, the only difference is this company overcharges.

Score up 63 Points

Reliant Credit Repair got my scores up 63 points in 60 days. they got this Wells Fargo account in the amount of $11,000 removed from my report, although it wasnt mine, I am so thankful they got it off!!! I now have Discover left on there, that is also not mine, but needs to be removed. Its a little over $4,000 but they got it remoevd form transunion so far. My Transunion score is now 723 and my other two are in thr high 600's so im almost there.

Halawesome

wow that does sound good i was very skeptical of these types of companies but these reviews are really putting my mind at ease thank you for sharing i will definitely be reaching out before i get my taxes and get my situation settled once and for all

Noribella7

wow serously???? did you have to pay the 11k? im interested

aa90

actually i did not have to pay it buut the catch is, that it was legitimately NOTmine. They had an attorney through who helped me with ID theft and got me a check for 1k bc they refused to delete it so I made out good on this I was happy

Reliant Credit Repair

This company is very professional, transparent, and honest. When I ask about the other companies trash talking them they simply just clarify the inaccuracies and make absolutelty no comment on the others. I appreciate a little professionalism especially when it comes to my credit repair. They got me set up with a portal, I saw my letters that went out on my behalf, their customer service team followed up with me the next day to make sure my portal was set up, i found the compliance center, and help desk. They also called on the 3rd day, the 7th day, the 14th day, the 30th day, and the 45th day lol I was not expecting them to be that attentive but im glad they are. They set the expectation in regards to the timeframe and they told me how and why each item would be disputed by showing me where the violations were and how we would use the law to dispute it. They made it very clear that results werent guaranteed but reassured me there was something they could work on otherwise they said they would'nt be able to take me on as a client so that I just dont throw my money away, which i really appreciate. I am extremely satisfied overall and very glad I made the choice to go here and would highly recommend them.

Noribella7

this is helpful!! i didnt know but i could access that help center without being a client. very informative thank you your review was very helpful incase ayone wants to find its under community>Help Center on the home page

ortizbiann

i like free info hahahaha thank you checking out the help center

jayjay199

looking at it now theres a lot on here and got the person in the chat to answer my questions thanks guys good tool to have

Reliant Credit Repair Got Results

I went to Reliant Credit Repair becuase I had gotten denied for an auto loan my car was giving out and knew it was time for a new one. I was honestly shocked that I got denied but I also had not looked at my score since I got my last credit card 5 years ago. Long story short they did a free analysis of my report and told me what needed to be done. I got signed up ans have already seen my scores increase 60 points with one of them in the first month. They are still working on the other 2 but they told me it would take 6-9 months anyways. The customer service has been great, their reviews are good, and best of all im happy with my progress

Noribella7

helpful >>>>>

alfcresp

cool when you say one of them though what do you mean 

brandonbelle

i think she means one of her scores not all of them