Question

thoth3g

REPUTABLE CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES???
Have you used any sucessfully? No theoretical answers please....
What sort of services did they offer?

I tried them all

I tried Lexington Law and I've tried Skyblue. I was with both for about six months seeing very slow progress. Then I tried Creditmergency, not sure if you guys have heard but apparently they are very good at what they do. I've been with them for about two months or so and have seen my credit score rise about 60 points. Not bad. 

Most Helpful Response

Here's my story

I used 2 different companies. The first company (which I will not name) is well-known and advertises as if they are a law firm. Further, the salesperson called himself a paralegal. I am not sure how legal that is for a non-certified paralegal to call themselves a paralegal. Anyways, this company got me in for cheap and charged me $99/ month. I thought "for a legal service to fix my credit that is cheap". Little did I know after research that they were only sending template letters that they send for every client to the bureaus. Even worse, they only went after a select number of accounts. After 5 moths of this and no results I canceled. They still charged me a second month. 

I was searching and found White, Jacobs & Associates - www.whitejacobs.com. They were really hard to find but I did a lot of research and I was blown away by all the review they had. I called and to my surprise I talked to the ATTORNEY!!! After 4 months, they had most of my bad accounts taken care of ( they helped me settle a few small ones) and even helped me get new credit cards to build my credit. These guys did more for me than you can imagine. I now KNOW and UNDERSTAND credit like the professionals. I am forever thankful. I hope this give people researching hope! 

Do not use Lexington law!

Do not use Lexington law!

DaGr8Dane

I agree.....I gave them 7 months.....ZERO results.....except taking money for nothing!..........It's smoke an mirrors.

Integrity Credit Restoration is another one. There's a lot of them out there but most of them are smaller companies that focus on specific areas. 

I used CareOne (www.careonecredit.com) They are Awesome. When I first signed up with them I was $14,000 in debt but now I am only in debt about $6,000. They are VERY reputable. They always keep in touch with you to see if you have any questions. They call you to keep you up to date with your plan. They also send you a letter every time one of your creditors have accepted a settlement offer from the Atty. that you were assigned. If you don't want to go that route they also have an option as to where you can consolidate your debt. Check them out! I would recommend CareOne to ANYONE that asked your question. They have helped me out a great deal.

jimbo06

Do they charge as much as these other places?

ekindred

Have you seen an increase in your credit score?

GO TO OR CALL RELIANT CREDIT REPAIR!

I had a great experience working with Reliant Credit Repair. First of all, they gave me a lot of insight into how your credit score is determined, and provided a few suggestions on small changes I could make that would have a big impact to my score. More importantly though, they helped get some mistakes and other errors removed from my reports. Thanks so much! :)

They are truly the WHITE GLOVE SERVICE in Credit Repair!

Reliant Credit Repair(Actual Review)

You talk about a company that is family oriented and that doesnt have you bounce around back and fourth. Try Reliant credit repair. At one point it felt like I was actually talking to family Adam, Alex and Jasmine are all great. White Glove service by far and i been with everybody.

Was the law firm you used in your area? How much did it cost?

You may also try Credit Law Center, we are a contigency based credit repair service and only charge for what we get removed off your credit report. Feel free to contact me

Reliant Credit Repair

Hey Everyone,

Try Reliant Credit Repair!!!! I cannot say enough good things about them. There are three types of people in business. Ones who deliberately take advantage of people, ones with good intentions but can't get the job done and ones that have good intentions and get results. The last type of people in this example are true professionals. Reliant Credit Repair is true professionals! They take the time to explain how everything works, answer all your questions and get results. I went from a 580 to 746 in 4 months!

Give them a call and try, they are wonderful.

I cannot say enough good things about Reliant Credit Repair. There are three types of people in business. Ones who deliberately take advantage of people, ones with good intentions but can't get the job done and ones that have good intentions and get results. The last type of people in this example are true professionals. Reliant Credit Repair is true professional! They take the time to explain how everything works, answer all your questions and get results. I went from a 580 to 746 in 4 months!

Thank you Reliant Credit Repair.