Removing collections from report
I owe Sprint $550.32. This account was opened on Nov 2009 and Cancelled on Apr 2010. Not going to get into sob story as to why, just the facts.

After looking at my Credit Report. Sprint has reported the amount owed on my Transunion report. They have also contracted a collection agency that has also reported the amount owed on my Equifax report.

Can this be legal? The original creditor and collection reporting on 2 different Credit burue.

I called sprint and they are asking for the full amount of $550. Might call back and ask for less. Here is why.

I then called the collection agency contracted, Enhanced Collection Agency. They say that the less they can accept is 40% of the amount owed. $220.00. I think fair considering the facts.

If I pay the 40% how will that show on my credit report?

Will both Sprint and the Agency remove the collection form my report?

Need advise..... What to do?