Rejected auto loan is reflecting on my account
I applied for auto loan in August and first it got approved to pay for the Dealer. As I was already bought the motorcycle I wanted that loan to clear off my credit cards but unfortunately they rejected the loan and i struggling myself clearing my credit cards. But from last month that loan is reflecting on my report as closed and payment history is nil.

Opened Date : Aug 06, 2014
Closed Date : Aug 08, 2014
No Missed Payments

It is also listed under Remarks on Accounts & Missing Payment History.
Is this reflection of auto loan in closed status will affect my credit report?