Question

chyblsm

Paying credit card debt
I bought a house recently had great credit after i closed i needed to fix it up had no money left so I made a few 0 APR credit cards and I maxed them out to finance the repairs
In total I am $40,000 In credit card debt i just came across $17,000 and would like to know how i shoud repay them
Should i foucs on paying a few credit cards in full or shall i divide it between all credit cards?

Second question I have an account that my husband made me an additional to that that CC it is also maxed out is that ballance also effecting my credit or not ?