Parent's credit card debt effecting my score. Ideas?
At 20 years old, I have no debt to my name. However, my parents gave me a credit card should I ever need to make purchases in their name (like a run to the grocery store or a purchase on their behalf).

However, they run a fairly large balance. They both have large incomes, but I don't, so it looks like I have a very heavy debt load.

Evidently just having a card (even though everything is in their name) effects my credit score as well.

Is there any way to get around this? Or should I just have them remove my name from the credit card and tell them to pick up their own groceries? :)