not my account!
i have a credit card account showing up that is no mine. I have never received any information on this account until I stated to receive notices from an attorneys office! Now they have turned it over to a new attorneys office and the balance went form 6800.00 to 9300.00. How do I get them to understand that this is not my account? It's making me crazy!

lostshepherd

first go to annuallcreditreport.com and pull all 3 reports can be done for free once every 366 days and then DISPUTE any discrepencys you see on there and the beauras will look into it and it proves to be incorrect they will erase it.....and as far as the bill is concerned ignore it till the credit beaureas do there job and verify it best of luck

Response by
jrhenry11

Submit to the Community