Question

Briannev

New site removed account - Now Paypal won't connect due to "additional information required?"
When Credit Karma updated their site I noticed my PayPal Credit account was no longer linked. It took forever, but I found the manage your accounts page and tried to re-link it. It errors out and says:
"For added security, Paypal Buyer Credit has requested additional information to complete the connection process.
Unable to complete additional authorization. Please contact support. "
It connected fine before the update, why does it need additional info all of a sudden?

Also, before the update my Amazon store card wasn't showing up because the bank couldn't be linked. Now it still isn't linked, but it shows up under my cards.

This all frustrates me because Credit Karma says I have 1 open credit card, but I actually have 2, and the only one showing up is the one I thought I would never be able to link. Makes me feel like all the information is incorrect; even if it is correct I still don't trust it.

If anyone knows how to link the PayPal account, without contacting support, please let me know.

Otherwise I'm contributing to the people of anti-new site.