Need to get rid of state tax lien (Ohio) on my report. It was outstandingschools district taxes,
I paid debts and court costs, got the letters confirming lien had been released, and no have to contact at least one credit report agency to remove lien. They don't accept calls. I know should mail the stuff to them...besides proof (like AG's letter, etc.), what do I send? How will I know they got it? Please help...I paid my debt but know how to credit (yes, pun intended). For i

I paid the debts and court costs, got court letters back stating lien had been released, now I just have to let at least one credit reporting agency know to remove this. (Or if not remove it, at least indicate that it was paid). They don't take calls, so I have to mail them a letter with the materials. Is there anything else I need to mail them (copy of license, etc.). I paid the debt, know I just need to get credit for it (yes, pun intended).