My collections are medical. Should I pay them off or file bankruptcy?
Right now I owe $830. (2 separate collections) with one agency.
$27,875 (10 separate collections) with another agency. All are from ER visits, ambulance, hospital stays, etc. Not sure exactly if it would be easier to slowly pay them off or file bankruptcy. Looking to buy a house in 2 years and right now I only make $2,000 a month. I have had a car loan for a year, and have made all those payments on time, so I wouldn't want to put the car in the bankruptcy if I have to go that way. Any advice?