Question

lindseybesancon

Mom filing for bankruptcy, what's my responsibility as authorized user?
My mom is filing for bankruptcy and I am listed on two of her cards. According to Credit Karma is lists"responsibility: authorized user". When she files for bankruptcy am I going to be responsible for paying the balance on those two cards? Or will it negatively impact me in any way?

No worries

An authorized user has little to no responsibility.  You might only be responsible if proof is given that you actually made charges using the card. Otherwise you should be all right. I would like to suggest building your own credit. Obtain a secured credit card if need be. Read the articles here and other sites to educate yourself.