Question

MNGirl805

Med bill went to collections 11/1- paid hospital 11/7- DO I WORRY ABOUT MY CREDIT REPORT??
Long story short- I had a lapse in judgement and was irresponsible in paying a medical bill. Here's my dilemma:
I received a overdue bill for $600 on 10/12/16 from the hospital . On 11/1/16, I received a letter stating the balance had been placed with collections. On 11/5/16, I received the letter and freaked out. Reality hit me like a garbage truck- I messed up. Today (11/7) I call the original creditor aka hospital and I talked to this nice lady in billing and asked if it was too late to pay them. She said they could still take a payment within two weeks of it going to the agency so I paid the full amount with my card. I asked her if they would contact the debt agency and clear it out with them and she responded with "oh don't worry about it, if you get another letter or phone call, give them my name and confirmation number" My question is- is this something I should worry about it? Should I be calling/writing the collection agency and asking them to verify the debt? Will this still end up on my credit report? Can I dispute it off my report if it is as the hospital still accepted my payment?
Please help- I'm really freaked out. I was hoping to buy a condo soon and a car in the next 2 years. I've always been really careful but I had a lapse in judgement. ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!