Question

ldyg88

LVNV Funding is showing on my report as a personal loan??? How do I dispute?
LVNV Funding is the biggest issue on my report. I don't know anything about the personal, open loan they say I have. How can I find out? I've been told it's next to impossible to contact them.

Most Helpful Response

Update

Well, at least I've foung out who they are........

LVNV funding is a debt Collection Company that buys junk debt for pennies on the dollar, then turns around, and scares the consumer into paying up on these old debts they own. Most of the time, these debts have surpassed the statue of limits in the state where the consumer lives.  For most states, it is six or 7 years before the statue of limitations runs out on old debts. LVNV funding calls the consumers and tries to set up a debt payment plan in helpful way, but setting up this payment plan only re-ages the debt and makes it current and then one of their other groups will come after you for the full amount. Visit this link to find out what steps to take.....http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/lvnvfunding.html#LVNV

idyg88, I have found some phone numbers for LVNV that you could call. I don't know if they work or not but here you go: (886) 861-8182 or (866) 464-1183

I too have this..

Um I think I would know if I had a personal loan out and um why is this on my report under that.. I have no clue who they are..

personal loans

your report is showing that i have personal loans of 1,543, but when i click on the personal loans it will not show me anything. I do not have any personal loans out anywhere. I recently have been recieveing calls from loan companys asking if i applied for a loan.