Question

KM272

Lowe's too many hard pulls
Lowe's denied my application with a credit score of 800 and only 3 hard pulls (1 mortgage, 1 car, 1 CLI) on the credit report. They pull Trans Union. I have no negative history such as collections or late payments. The hard pull number was given as reason for the denial.
I tried calling Lowe's as well as Synchrony bank - Lowe's pitched me to Synchrony, Synchrony said to call Lowe's. I asked in store and was given a number and got a guy telling me to call Trans Union. What for I don't know. I asked for a supervisor and he told me that they can't overturn the computer decision as they would have to overturn all other decisions too (really)?
In any case, any recent experience with Lowe's applications? How long should I wait to try and reapply? The mortgage was pulled in Nov 2016, car and the two credit cards (the one on it and of course now Lowe's) were all in January 2017. Any suggestions how I can get the card, how long to wait to reapply? (As a new homeowner this is of course a very handy card to have)