Question

Eond

Looking at a Collection should I be looking at the last Reported date or the Date Opened?
I'm asking as I'm trying to identify the date when it will fall off my credit after the 7 or so years. I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide to give me a little more clarity as the Date Opened is listed as in Sep. 2009, which would put the date relatively close but the Report Date under Account Details for that collection it says 11/1/2014. Does that mean another seven and a half years? I just want to know if the light at the end of the tunnel is near or not, I don't want to get my hopes up only to be let down after only recently getting my financial situation at least on track to a somewhat brighter looking future.

Thanks in advance, I guess I'll cross my fingers til then. It may be that I need to order my actual credit reports to get the official dates rather than using the ones provided here on Credit Karma. If that's the case, my apologies and gratitude to whoever sets me straight.