last dispute came out error and won't clear so i can do a new dispute
I did a dispute several months ago on credit karma and rather than the final status being completed, the final status is error, but it won't clear so that I can do a new dispute. when I try to do a new dispute it won't let me because I can only have one at a time. but this one is done, it's stuck, and I've tried emailing credit karma but they always give back a reply that has nothing to do with what I asked. I am desperate! how can I get around this roadblock? I hope there is an actual credit karma person who monitors these so that I can find out how to get an actual person to look at my account and unstick it.