Question

TD2012

Judgment removed and nothing happened
I had a judgment removed off of my Equifax report, it was filed in March 2016 and caused a 100 point drop in my score. It was removed September 13th 2016 and nothing happened, no score increase, no alerts of change to the credit monitoring services, nothing. Does anyone know why? I'm confused on why it would drop 100 points for having it report and having nothing happen after it is removed. Plus it was only 6 months old, so it being an old account wouldn't have an effect.

Most Helpful Response

Perhaps in another few weeks it will update.  If it doesn't, contact them again.

Is it still listed on the credit report here on CK.  It would usually take a week or two for it to disappear here depending on when you update was in relation to when the adjustment was made on Equifax.   Was it only on your Equifax report?   You should have filed with all three bureaus if it is on all three reports.

TD2012

It's no longer showing on any credit monitoring site, including CK. I filed with all 3 bureaus but so far only Equifax completed their investigation, it first came back as only updated and I had to call Equifax directly and then they removed it. I'm still waiting on TransUnion and Experian.