Question

hc408

If your Bank issues a credit card w/o applying what do you do? If you cancel or keep it hurts score
I had a very high score of 793 in Dec. '12 but in last few months 2 of my Banks-Wells Fargo and US Bank issued me a Visa card w/o my asking or applying for it. I understand that if you cancel it, it brings your score down and my score has come down to 760s since my account shows too many open cards. You ****ed if you don't and you are ****ed if you keep them. Any ideas on what to do or how to get the score up. BTW, my credit utilization before the new cards was under 10% of the available limits on all cards which was more than 100K.