Question

dyin2livebutwelivin2die

if the collection agency moved and left no forwarding address how do I?
I recently sent out all my debt validation request via certified mail and I been keeping track of each cert. mail.. one of them came back with no forwarding address to the company who was seeking to collect from me back in 2006 or 07? so how do I go about removing the information off my credit if there isn't any collection agency to request for the validation of the debt I supposedly owe? I've tried contacting the 3 credit bureaus and all of them have automated machines that don't direct or assist me with getting to customer service unless I pay for my credit report and have a credit confirmation i.d. to further assist me.. smdh is there anyone who knows how I can go about disputing or even having any knowledge of handling this situation to remove off my credit when there isn't any forwarding address nor a collection agency that is no longer existing but still shows up on my credit report??